Sunday, May 9, 2010

Are You My Mother?

Happy Mother's Day, Mama!
























I know a lot of kids say their parents taught them they "could do anything they wanted to do," but my mom has really always believed I would be successful at anything I tried.   Even better, she thinks everything I want to do is a great idea!  "Oh cool," she says, any time I tell her what I'm working on.  Thanks, mom, for building in me the confidence to believe that my ideas are good and that I can make them happen for myself.

Happy Mother's Day, too, to all my other favorite mothers and mothers-to-be!


























Jacelyn with Cash, Beth with Josh, Jolene with Mason, Krista with Clara, Patti with Billy, and Tina with baby-to-be.

As for me, I've got to deliver this paper in just under a week, so I must get back to work! : )

(Are You My Mother? is another children's book by P.D. Eastman that we grew up reading in my house.)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks dear, it was very sweet of you. I love hearing your ideas...so different from what I think of and it's fun to watch you reach for and attain them. Love yOu!

    ReplyDelete