Thursday, July 22, 2010

Oscar Wild(e)

Normally, we take pictures of Oscar when he is doing something funny or cute.  Like this day, when he was laying on Vickie's bed a few days after she left, feeling sorry for himself.


But yesterday, he must have been in an especially bad mood, because instead of laying nicely on the bed with Vickie's stuffed panther, Sara, like he's doing above, we found him doing this:


And this happened only a few short hours after he tried to force me to stop studying for my German test.  I happened to have my camera sitting on the end table next to me.


Both of these still pale in comparison, however, to the time we once came upstairs and discovered he had done this:


Luckily, my friend Kelsey arrives tomorrow for a 10 day visit, during which he will surely be spoiled with all the attention he has been missing since Vickie headed West.

(Oscar Wilde is a biography of... you guessed it!  I'm a bigger fan of Oscar Wilde than I am of Wild Oscar.)

2 comments:

  1. HA! That is some kind of damage, Oscar.

    Liz, I miss seeing you every other day. Huge damper on my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Likewise! How long until you start blogging again, at least?

    ReplyDelete