Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello, 2012!

In A Tale of Two Cities, Charles Dickens writes "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times."  I can't think of any better way to sum up my 2011, which included both the best and the worst moments of my entire life.

Happy New Year, from our family to yours!  Personally, I'm hoping for a little more stability this year.  I've had more than enough "excitement" to last me for quite a while.  I hope the new year finds you in good spirits and brings you what you need most.

Pattern mixing and on-trend footwear before she's even 3 months old... look out, world. :)

2 comments:

  1. Think she knows those booties will make her run faster and jump higher? Looks to me like she does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did dream that she rolled over, transitioned into a crawl, pulled herself up, and took off running all in one extended maneuver. She was fast! Gotta be the shoes.

    ReplyDelete