Friday, September 14, 2012

Nora's Last Monthday: 11!

Nora is 11 months old today!  That means her next monthday will really be her first birthday.  How is that possible?!


She's getting so big!  She used to look tiny for her age, but she's not too much smaller than her classmates who have birthdays close to hers.  She's a little less chunky and growing taller at a quicker rate, I think, but we'll see next month for sure.

I was planning to get her a walking toy for her birthday, but it has become clear over the past few days that she would be ready for it long before that.  It arrived today, so it turned into a monthday gift instead.  As soon as Billy showed her how to use it, she was walking along behind it through the living room.  When I told one of her teachers that today was her monthday, she predicted that Nora will be toddling around at her party.  Only time will tell!


Here is a final monthday collage, from only a few days old up until now!  It's no wonder that when I look at her now, I think she looks so much more like a little kid than my tiny little baby.  Thanks again to Evie and Clara for the monthday stickers!


No comments:

Post a Comment