Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Morning

Nora had a great time opening and inspecting all of her gifts this morning.  I should've known that her serious baby face would dominate Christmas morning, but she still spent plenty of time laughing and playing.  Maybe by next year, I'll take the time to figure out how to adjust my camera to different lighting situations, but if you can overlook that problem, these are pretty cute!











Now, hopefully she won't notice that several of these gifts will disappear until later in the year.  She can't play with this many toys now, so we plan to stagger their appearance so she can enjoy them all.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, that Barney brings back so many of my childhood memories! I carried that thing everywhere. also, Team Polka Dot FTW!

    ReplyDelete