Monday, December 17, 2012

Little Miss Chatty

Nora is getting very vocal these days!  She is saying more words with regularity and copying every sound we make.  She has been babbling for quite a while, but her ability to correctly associate words with objects is fairly new.  Since I was home with her all day today, I tried to catch a few videos of her new skills.

One of her best words is "ball."  The other day I tried to sneak this ball in the cart behind her at Target, but she saw me do it, so she kept shouting "ball! ball!" as I pushed her around until I finally gave in, wiped it down, and handed it to her.  She and Oscar have been fighting over it ever since.


She has also been singing "eee-iiii-eee-iiii" along with Old MacDonald for a while now, but recently she has gotten good at understanding when during the song she is supposed to sing it.


1 comment:

  1. Love hearing her chatter! My second word was "ball." My first word was "baby" - I was clearly very egotistical.

    ReplyDelete