Sunday, February 5, 2012

Focusing on the Positive

Our developing little sleeper has experienced some setbacks in the past week-- both in regards to napping and night sleep.  This complicates the already tough questions we've been facing-- when should we stop swaddling her?  When should we move her into the crib?  Her increasingly weary parents are working on developing a plan in hopes that we can implement it before we get too exhausted.

In the meantime, though, I thought I'd share a couple of short clips that show her developing skills.  She's only been content laying on the floor by herself for a month, but she's already reaching for and grabbing toys and holding her head up much higher when she's on her belly!  As you'll see, she works hardest at developing new skills in the morning.  : )






Update: Our pediatrician thinks she's teething!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I totally thought I responded to this. Then I just saw you and remembered that, in fact, I did not. Stop by, gripe to me. :o)

    ReplyDelete