Saturday, May 18, 2013

Summer "Break"!

I've submitted my students' grades, so I'm now on summer break! This means I can finally get my prospectus written, which really just means I'm on a break from working for other people... not from working. This does mean I'll spend more time at my laptop, so maybe more blog posts? In the meantime, here are a few recent photos.

We had a low key Mother's Day after a family dinner the night before. We went to the park and wandered around to look at all the animals and plants because the play structures were soaked.




Although we've been fighting a nasty illness in our house for two weeks, we have managed to spend some more time outside. Nora loves the peonies that came from her great grandfather's garden. Pop would have lived to meet her, and I'm sure that if he could see her develop an interest in these "flow-uhs" he would take her under his wing to cultivate her green thumb.


Edit: So when you post from your phone, the photos looks like this?  Note to self.

No comments:

Post a Comment