Thursday, September 3, 2009

Marriage Takes Patience

... especially when you're married to me. Just this week, I have:

1) refused to eat $1 hot dogs because they were disgusting. Give me Nathan's or give me nothing. (Sunday)

2) left my wallet in Billy's car overnight, prompting a 7am "Do I need to come back home to bring you your stuff?" phone call from my husband. (Monday)

3) forgotten my track jacket at softball practice, forcing my husband to backtrack 10 minutes to retrieve it. (Wednesday)

4) locked myself out of the house on my morning run, after Billy had left for work, prompting a 7am "I need you to come back home to bring me a key" phone call to my husband (after knocking on the neighbor's door to borrow her phone). Thankfully, my mother-in-law came to our rescue, saving Billy the trip and helping me get into the house. (Thursday)

What is in store for Billy tomorrow? No one knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment